(b) Procedure to be followed for obtaining Driving Licence:
1. Applicant shall apply in Form 4 after 30 days of getting the Learner’s Licence.
2. Valid LLR.
3. Recent Passport size photo - 1 No. (To be affixed in the Form 5 issued by driving schools in case of Transport vehicles.)
4. Fees is Rs. 250/- paid at department cash counter.
5. Candidate should report at camera room with the cash receipt to capture bio-metric of the applicant.
6. TEST OF COMPETENCE:- Driving Test will be conducted on the day on which FORM-4 is submitted.
7. The vehicle brought for test should exhibit ‘L’ Board ( both front and back side of the vehicle).
8. The applicant shall enclose self addressed stamp envelope of Rs. 12 or Rs. 25 (as applicable) for speed post delivery.